Immigration question:

I've been married to an Australian for 4 and half years and we have a 2yr old daughter together, my application for a residency order to take my children from a previous relationship to Australia has failed....I am currently unemployed and would like to sponsor him to come to Britain, he has funds in his bank account to support himself. Would I be able to sponsor him considering my current employment status?

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable