Family and relationships question:

ex wife has moved away,demanding money and says that i cant see the the kids until i pay her, she has moved away so i can not see the kids,been divorced 3 years ago, my name is not on kids birth certificates due to some fraud we did together when we were married. please advice in this dilemma

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable