Family and relationships question:

My son is attempting to get access to his daughter. Because the mother has been taken into a refuge following an abusive relationship some time after breaking up with my son, his solicitor has to apply to the court for her address or for the court to contact her. He is on legal aid. This has been going on for nearly eighteen months and it appears that his solicitor has still not actually applied to the court. How long should this kind of procedure take in the normal course of events?

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable