Criminal question:

Recorder of Sheffield will not convene hearing on issue of nullity of proceedings despite court transcript showing trial judge twice refused to hear representations from litigant in person. The Recorder has tried to fob me off by saying the court cannot assist me any further. What can I do to challenge his ruling ?

posted in Criminal | answer this question

Flag as objectionable