Immigration question:

hi, My husband was working in UK from 2001 to 2008, in between sometimes was visiting India. My daughter was born in UK in 2006. I have again come back to UK on 3 year work permit from May '14. Can we apply for PR? Is yes, please refer good lawyers who can take our case and confirm? thanks

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable