Immigration question:

Need a solicitor well versed in EU legislation to help me get GMC registration. There is a clause that says that non EU citizens married to EU citizens have right to General medical council 9GMC) registration without giving the PLAB exam. I am a non EU doctor married to a British citizen.I have been advised by the GMC to find a solicitor who can make a point out why the spouse of a British citizen cannot have the same rights as those enjoyed by the spouses of EU citizens in England.

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable