Family and relationships question:

i have put an equal amount of money into a property wiyh my partner, however very foolishy have no legal document to suppoert this. i am leaving the relationship and am fearful of his refusing to let me have the money back as he has a controlling nature. please advise. louise

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable