Family and relationships question:

I have been separated to two years and still living in matrimonial home with two children - one at uni and the other unemployed. Ex has moved in with someone else. Matrimonial home is on the market which is slow. We both have pensions (his better than mine). Was hoping to come to some agreement whereby we split financially in order that I can purchase a house mortgage free and to avoid a pension from him. Are you able to tell me what my rights are and the implications (if any) of his new partner.

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable