Immigration question:

I came to uk in 2006 to study.i dropped out of my course in fianl year n went back to india.when I come back I married my partner and been married to him since 2011 till now.we are still togather and happy.i applied to change my visa from student to hubby is refugee till oct 2015.but they refused me.all my appeals were refused. now as I have no status.i have no job and desperate for help. I want to make fresh application as I feel it's not fair.but dnt know what to do now.any help will be really appreciated. thank you.

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable