Employment question:

Since 2008 I was awarded a court order from Court for the recovery of a sum owed by Employer as an outcome or a Tribunal Hearing. Unfortunately during this time Employer has gone into Administration later moved to Dissolution. Since Judgement I haven’t any funding from Employer. And unfortunately the Administrators didn’t put my name down to Creditors List. And now I am still aware that Employer still trading on market by different Company names but they advertising on web site as part of Supaslax Ltd. And I know that they are the same people in different place. How can I claim money from them? And can I claim money from them? Do I have chances to get money from Employer? Thanks

posted in Employment | answer this question

Flag as objectionable