Immigration question:

I am a refugee. When I claim and recived my refugee status I did not had access to one of my children who he was under 18 years old. I find him now and he is 19 . How I can bring him here to join me in UK. Both of us sufering from being aport. Could you please advise me in this area of law. Thank in advance. God bless

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable