Immigration question:

i have been married to a french for 4 years, divorced now. we have lived in the uk together for 1 year and then he moved to paris. i still have residence card until sept 2012. what kind of visa i have to apply for now and what are my chances? thank you.

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable