Immigration question:

Hello, me and my daughter have applied for ILR after 2 years of probationary period. My daughter is my dependent, but she is over 18 now. 2 weeks ago her application was returned, stating that the application fee was rejected by the issuing bank and her application is invalid after 2 months of submission to the Home office. We want to make another application, but is it would be a big problem and is SET (F) is a right application for her? Some suggest that SET (O) is right form. Please help!! Thank you

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable