Buying a flat or house question:

we are selling the house to a first time buyers. They offered to pay extra for fittings and fictures that we were planning to take. Could u advise on how we can formalise it? Can it be included into the same contract of sale and do we need to provide any prove of the costs of the fictures and fittings i.e. hob, curtain poles, curtains, build in wardrobes and etc?

posted in Buying a flat or house | answer this question

Flag as objectionable